Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A server - need a quality one at low cost

Default A server - need a quality one at low cost

I am looking for a reliable dedicated server at a low price (starting at $53 per month) and hostsailor.com seems to be the best in this way, am I right?

You can get cheaper servers compared to $53 per month. Please let us know your requirements and you can compare the services and prices with other relevant servers.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Check out a great availability of servers offered by Digitalserver.com.mx - Pricing is unbeatable.
    You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

You can try 4goodhosting.com as they offer affordable web hosting service. I'm really happy with these guys, never had any issues so far. Servers are fast and very reliable. Their support is exceptional based on my real personal experience. Whenever I have a support requests or questions, a live representative is always online to help me out instantly. The responses are very fast and clear with full solution. Go ahead and contact them.

Hostsailor.com is the best hosting provider whose rep is high and stainless.
    Prices are low and support is active around the clock.

I can not express how happy I am with Hostzealot.com services.
    I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.

I know that with hosting from CoreSpace.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

I have noticed Aspnix.com can be good for meeting all your needs in dedi solutions. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
    Last edited by Guntah; 06-16-2015 at 01:02 PM.

Hostingsource.com is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.
    Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for!

According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is suitable for your needs. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.