Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I choose a hosting provider?

Default How do I choose a hosting provider?

How do I choose a hosting provider?

DN 51, 6th Floor, Suite: 608,Saltlake, Sector V ,Kolkata 700091, India

Well, nice question.. When you are choosing a web hosting service provider you need to first check whether the web host is offering you ample or unlimited disk space and all other standard / basic features before hiring the services of one such web host.

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service.
    Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

When i moved on Jumpline.com, I said to myself that this should be the last host i'll be on..
    I'm right, i really liked all things about this decent web hosting provider.. no downtime.

You need to specify what you need exactly, after that you have to search for companies, which provide the service you are searching for. This can be done in forums, review websites, etc. I can suggest you NextPointHost as a good company which can provide you many types of services, which covers almost all hosting needs. You will find also excellent support with them.

I do it by asking provider questions regarding service and also reading their reviews.

I'd like to say that ViUX.com would be good to get any hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Quote Originally Posted by jaysh4922 View Post
    How do I choose a hosting provider?
    Choosing a good web host requires much research in various forums. You need to check out their previous reviews and also about their reputation in various forums. Second you need to know about what they are offering and their pricing structure compared to other similar web hosts. It is always better to compare web hosts to know more about their responsiveness and reliability. Finally you need to know about their special offers and also about their support staff.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

If you want to choose a hosting provider, make sure the uptime guarantee is 99 to 100% with 24 hours customer service. Well, I would like to recommend 4goodhosting.com as they offer zero downtime servers with super fast performance. The support service is always online 24 hours and they will respond to any of my support emails within couple of minutes with full solution. They have hosted my sites without any problem. I am sure you can get what you pay for so go ahead and try them out.

I would recommend you to choose ssd web host cos it is 10x faster than regular hosting - try kvchosting.com
    Signup for 3 Years plan for Unlimited “C” package and get 20% OFF - Use the coupon “UMD15" on signing up to grab this offer
    (for NEW CUSTOMER only)

I recommend to rely on cddhosting.com. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.