Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap Hosting Recommendations?

Default Cheap Hosting Recommendations?

Which host is good for having cheap web hosting with a discount from?
    Qualityhostonline.com and Webhost.pro web hosts are under my consideration, do you know how they work?
    Do they offer any discounts? Are they e-commerce friendly? What host is better?

The better way to check them out is to search some web hosting forums. Forums will contain reviews which will help to compare them with other services and know more about their reliability and stability.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

As an alternative option I recommend host2.co.uk that is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding stability, skilled staff and featured plans.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. A host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

If you want cheap and stable solution, check NextPointHost. Currently they are the best web hosting company on the market
    Last edited by KernelPanic; 11-25-2019 at 05:09 PM.

I have noticed thcservers.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.

I would recommend you kvchosting.com. They are not cheap, but now they have some promotion so you will be able to get their services with good discounts. So ho ahead and check them.

Well, if you are looking for cheap hosts that means you are looking for cheap service. I recommend you to sign up with 4goodhosting.com as they have hosted my sites without any issues. The pricing is extremely reasonable. Servers are very fast and runs 100% without any outages. Support is active 24 hours and the agents usually respond to any of my support tickets in few minutes often with the best solution.

I would recommend you kvchosting.com. They have now good promotion and offer the best SSD hosting services.
    Try them and you will have good services.

I suggest to rely on thcservers.com without any doubts. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!