Thread: e-commerce webhosting

Default e-commerce webhosting

I have seen some good points on Glowhost.com hosting services - they never sell overshared network, it looks to be a good thing.
    Do you think that will be good for running e-commerce sites?
    Where can I find reviews about them?

I think that could be as shared hosting as VPS. I would recommend you to check kvchosting.com, qhoster.com, rapidvps.com.
    Better to start on shared hosting and then move on VPS.

I suggest you to check NextPointHost Web Hosting. They have great e-commerce plans on a very low prices.
    Last edited by KernelPanic; 11-25-2019 at 05:07 PM.

I'd like to say that st-georgehosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions at cheap prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I have been using GlowHost.com hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
    It makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands. I recommend them if you care about your online presence.

I think you need to compare offers and chose the best. I know that cddhosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I would recommend you checking:
    https://www.qhoster.com/
    They have up to 10 server locations available and with them you always can pay in the way you wish. They accept Payza, Perfect Money, Webmoney, Bitcoin and up to 100 various payment options.

As an alternative option I see thcservers.com to be a reliable webhost with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

The guys at kvchosting.com are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them.
    Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable. Signup for 3 Years plan for Unlimited “C” package and get 20% OFF - Use the coupon “UMD15" on signing up to grab this offer
    (for NEW CUSTOMER only)

After all my research I have noticed that Maxihost.com.br solution is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers. Thanks for your replies.