Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shared hosting plans

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you should go with ViUX.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Now I am sure in reliability of ViUX.com services. Their hosting plans are cheap and featured, support is skilled and responsive. Thanks for your assistance.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I never heard about your hosts. Its better if you use hosting service from 4Goodhosting.com. These guys are the most trusted hosting service I have used so far. My sites are hosted without any issues. The speed and reliability is perfect. The pricing is reasonable. The best part with them is the 24 hour support service. The agents responds in minutes and not hours just like the traditional hosts out there.

Quote Originally Posted by figage View Post
    One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan for his website, db and apps.
    I've found hosts: thcservers.com and integralhost.net. What would be better to choose?
    If you looking for cheap host with best services , Imhosts is one of them , that provide several services as web hosting, dedicated hosting , cloud hosting, VPS hosting, email hosting, colocation hosting, shared hosting and datacenter services with affordable price and quality services.