Thread: windows hosting

Default windows hosting

I came across various windows hosting offers and found Aspnix.com, they offer hosting plans at good rates.
    I have a client who needs to host asp.net and he is not experienced enough of setting up the files by himself. He needs good customer support help.
    Is it trustworthy hosting provider?

> Is it trustworthy hosting provider?
    I listen this company name many times, it is promoted on the forums. i do not think it is a scam. if the provide pre-sale support and no bad reviews, why not to try them?

I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality windows solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

I believe that hostingsource.com will serve your demands in terms of windows hosting.
    They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

As I know Aspnix.com is a perfect place for purchasing server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Check QHoster.com windows hosting plans. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
    Knowledge Base - you've gotta use it to understand. 90% of my questions answered in a simple, accessible google like environment. It's beautiful.

Seems that with Aspnix.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

The best way to review them is to check out feedback about them in various web hosting forums. This will help you to know more about their services and reputation.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Now I am sure in reliability of Aspnix.com server solutions. They are providing all I need and support team is really responsive and helpful. Thanks for all replies!