Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Web 2.0

Default Web 2.0

What is web 2.0 technologies ???

Web 2.0 is the online technology to collaborate the people at one place by sharing our information to different web 2.0 site i.e WordPress, blogspot, weebly etc.

Web 2.0 describes World Wide Web sites that emphasize user-generated content, usability, and interoperability. The term was popularized by Tim O'Reilly and Dale Dougherty at the O'Reilly Media Web 2.0 Conference in late 2004, though it was first coined by Darcy DiNucci in 1999.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Please sharing web 2.0 sites

Thanks sharing useful sites for me i am doing web 2.0 submission

Web 2.0 is the current state of online technology as it compares to the early days of the Web, characterized by greater user interactivity and collaboration, more pervasive network connectivity and enhanced communication channels.

Web 2.0 is the most important activity to increase the traffic and backlinks.

the second stage of development of the Internet, characterized especially by the change from static web pages to dynamic or user-generated content and the growth of social media.
    We offer the best Leasing Sri Lanka
    Then check this out for the best Car Leasing

Thanks for all reply ..

Web 2.0 is the current state of online technology as it compares to the early days of the Web, characterized by greater user interactivity and collaboration, more pervasive network connectivity and enhanced communication channels.

One of the most significant differences between Web 2.0 and the traditional World Wide Web (WWW, retroactively referred to as Web 1.0) is greater collaboration among Internet users, content providers and enterprises. Originally, data was posted on Web sites, and users simply viewed or downloaded the content. Increasingly, users have more input into the nature and scope of Web content and in some cases exert real-time control over it.I normally prefer weebly.com as an best web 2.0 web technique that we can use!
    Choose a Sri Lanka web design company to design your website