Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help to choose server

Default help to choose server

I need your assistance regarding the choice of reliable host offering EU located server hosting plans.
    Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found the hosts Exmasters.com and Aspnix.com - they offer network uptime guarantee.
    What host is better from your points? Why?
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I can't say anything about the mentioned companies but I'd recommend you to use servers from time-tested companies like hostsailor.com and legionbox.com, servers are supported perfectly well for 24 hours. Servers are not overloaded and prices are competitive.

You can compare both their services in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer reviews will help to know about their feedback and about their server reliability and stability.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Keep in mind that slow download pages will cost you loosing clients. Findmeaserver.com is free and you can find a good option according to your demands.

I suppose you need more reliable names. As I see Giga-RDP.in is delivering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Try to consider Legionbox for dedicated servers. They have good set of services and good prices for each position and I assume with them you will have good services.

I suggest you to rely on services from Giga-RDP.in. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

Taking into account your needs, I can say that it is not an easy thing to choose reliable web host.
    I can recommend findmeaserver.com and their team of experts - they will help you to choose a host (this service is FREE).

I never heard about them. I'd like you to check hosting service from 4Goodhosting.com. They are one of the most reliable one you can rely on. According to my experience, they are perfect host. I can say perfect because the uptime and reliability is perfect so far. I was hosted since 2012 and all things are fine. The servers are up 100% and the support they provide is exceptional. The agents are active 24 hours and very helpful when needed.

I think it would be best to contact both of the providers. If you contact them directly you will be able to hear information first-hand, to make sure they can meet your expectations and specific needs and to compare their plans, prices and eventual discounts.
    Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at CheapWindowsVPS