Thread: cheap cloud host

Default cheap cloud host

I have a site and I need to move it to cloud hosting. I want a good cheap cloud hosting company.
    Please suggest, what can you say about cloud services provided by ViUX.com? Thanks in advance!
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I have been using zetservers.com cloud ssd vps services to host my website ever since they got well established and I am quite satisfied with them.
    Every single reply, they treat you with a lot of respect, offer advice when requested and point you to the right direction. It is also good.

I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

There are extensive benefits of cloud hosting, with improved security being the first and foremost advantage as these clouds are unlike the ordinary internet and so not vulnerable to hacking to some extent.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

I can say you can trust ViUX.com services. They have cloud based solutions which gives high stability for reasonable price.

Try considering HostingSource.com as they have nice reputation and offer nice cloud hosting deals: http://www.hostingsource.com/cloud-hosting/
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices.

Take a look at M6.net windows cloud hosting solutions. Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

I know that with hosting from ViUX.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Now I know ViUX.com is a perfect place to get cloud hosting solutions. I am receiving fast support replies and stable featured plans. Thanks for your replies.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.