Thread: Bitcoin offshore VPS at low prices

Default Bitcoin offshore VPS at low prices

Are there any good places to buy a low cost and reliable Bitcoin offshore VPS deal from?
    Is that superbithost.com? Or ... ?

Or Libertyvps.com and you will make a good choice. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
    Their offshore vps hosting solutions are based in NL. It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

If you are looking for reliable vps accepting bitcoins you should try Aspnix.com services. They are providing high stability, powerful servers and knowledgeable support.

I suggest you to deal with Aspnix.com services for sure. They are providing excellent support and protected powerful servers. Network is really stable and fast.

No doubt, Libertyvps.com is the best option to deal with. Their offshore VPS hosting solutions look really affordable.
    Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes. The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.

I have to highly recommend Libertyvps.com for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise.
    Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.

As I see Aspnix.com can be good for solid server solutions. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

You can check us out, too. I'm not sure how cheap VPS you need, though.
    Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at CheapWindowsVPS

I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I agree with all the positive comments here wholeheartedly! I have been using LibertyVPS.net for more than 2 years now, and I am an extremely happy customer.
    The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.