Thread: What hapaned to Hostgator customer support?

Default What hapaned to Hostgator customer support?

Recently I contacted Hostgator.com customer support and they explained me smth about an error, but I don't understand nothing.
    My web site doesn't work for 5 days. I'm loosing clients. Please recommend me a good web hosting provider for running vBulletin forums.

I guess that VPS (35gbs of hard disk, 1 gb of RAM and 500 gbs of bandwidth) is quite good enough for this.
    So, what reliable VPS hosting providers do you know?

Did you try out their phone support? You can check out other web hosts that offer better services at the same price and same specifications and with good reviews. Web hosting forums will be a good place to research about such web hosts and get a new reliable one.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Why the clients proceed to choose big hosting companies like hostgator, mochahost, etc ? They dont have personal care to their customers, because they have thousands ..... You should check for smaller companies like nextpointhost which have personal care for each client.

Think that it will be useful for you, OP, to choose https://www.superbithost.com/ - they have servers in Malaysia, Singapore, Moscow and Holland.
    I realize that stable hosting companies are hard to find these days, but this one really impressed me.

Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    Recently I contacted Hostgator.com customer support and they explained me smth about an error, but I don't understand nothing.
    My web site doesn't work for 5 days. I'm loosing clients. Please recommend me a good web hosting provider for running vBulletin forums.

I guess that VPS (35gbs of hard disk, 1 gb of RAM and 500 gbs of bandwidth) is quite good enough for this.
    What I would do in this case is to hire an Administrator for you. The one that understand what is not working like "smth". SO he would know how to report this to HG and can determine if the answers given are logical ones.
    Shared or VPS.

As far as i know about hostgator its a very good and reliable web hosting company. Its been in the industry from quite a long time. I think there was a communication gap between both of you. Try to mail them and contact their support team .I am sure that they will listen to your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by President View Post

They have doubtful reputation, so I would like to draw your attention to Kvchosting.com or Libertyvps.com - they are both reliable.
    Many people appreciate the work they do for them. They have responsive professional customer support staff. Pricing is reasonable, so compare them and choose the best.

I have many web sites hosted at several companies kvchosting.com is one of the best. They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me.
    I can’t say enough good things about them and their service! This truly appreciable host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. As I know webhostingzone.org is a perfect place to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.