Thread: need reviews on QHoster.com - require host in UK location

Default need reviews on QHoster.com - require host in UK location

I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by QHoster.com web hosting provider.
    Erm.. I need to host my blog in UK as I will have only UK visitors. How stable and reliable are they? Any reviews?

I have used QHoster.com for more than a year now, and I am an extremely happy customer. wht10life - 10% lifetime discount!
    The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

You can also search the review of this company on Google there you will find lots of information about this company and their customer feedback.

You can read customer hosting reviews here: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.qhoster.com
    QHoster.com is professional web host and have really good reputation in the hosting services market.
    They offer nice server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore