Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a new solution for my newspaper

Default Looking for a new solution for my newspaper

I would like to find a good place for hosting my newspaper. Do you know any good web hosting provider?
    The one I found is demontech.net - what can you say about them? Are they reliable?

Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work according to the feedbacks.

But still recommend you to make a comparison research - the truth comes out of comparison. I know kvchosting.com is good choice.
    Their ssd web hosting solutions will serve your demands. The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

It may be too late, but I would recommend you continue to do your searching. A question I would like to ask is why demontech? Why not Rackspace? Why not 1&1? Why not Williams Web Solutions?
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net
    Sales & Support – (361) 455-6471
    Billing – (361) 592-7887

#1 Business-Class Shared Website & E-mail Hosting, #1 VPS & Dedicated Server Hosting, and #1 Website Development

My suggestion is timeshost.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Demontech.net provide incredible service. For most of my support requests, I have received a reply in five minutes or less, and they always do a good job with helping my problems(I've had less than 5 problems in 2 years of hosting with them). Their service is also very reliable, you will make a good choice.

I have not been disappointed. Demontech.net is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less when needed.
    They were very helpful. This time, they were able to go beyond what I reported to him, and fix issues I didn't even know about before he mentioned them to me.

Try to better understand your needs. If you have small site you will be fine on shared hosting and can use hosting services from webhostingzone.org or bluehost. if you need dedicated server - check nldedicated.com - they have a batch of good dedicated servers.

http://www.demontech.net/hosting-coupons/

After shopping around for different hosting services, I settled on Demontech.net.
    Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help. I have never seen such an elite service!

Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

I suppose you should have more reliable names. I see Aspnix.com is a perfect place to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.