Thread: What can you say about Libertyvps and its service?

Default What can you say about Libertyvps and its service?

I need one place to deal with... Looking for a company that has been in the web hosting business at least for 5 years.
    I need 25GB space, bandwidth can be 300GB. I came across Libertyvps.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.

Do you think that I can give them a try?

Well, Libertyvps.com pricing looks to be a good deal if you need honest web host in NL.
    I just submitted my first ticket about a question I couldn't find in the knowledge base. I received a very satisfactory answer within 5 minutes!

Try them, but still recommend you to contact their support and see what you'll get exactly.

For the price I pay for the amount of space I get Libertyvps.com is a brilliant host.
    I couldn't ask for faster support. Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.

Not sure about them, but you can check out reviews and customer feedback in various other web hosting forums. You will get more knowledge about the reliability and stability of their servers and also about their support staff.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get vps hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers

Could you share please your available budget?

My preferable option to get vps hosting solutions is JVMHost.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.