Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is SERP

Default What is SERP

What is SERP ??

A search engine results page (SERP) is the listing of results returned by a search engine in response to a keyword query. The results normally include a list of items with titles, a reference to the full version, and a short description showing where the keywords have matched content within the page. A SERP may refer to a single page of links returned, or to the set of all links returned for a search query.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Understand about each of the five years of computer systems and significant technological innovation improvements that have led to the present gadgets that we use nowadays.

Thanks buddy clear my doubt ..

The SERP means search engine ranking positions.

A Search Engine is the result page, which is used to search anything by putting the keywords. It will display result according to our needs.

A search engine results page (SERP) is the listing of results returned by a search engine in response to a keyword query. The results normally include a list of items with titles, a reference to the full version, and a short description showing where the keywords have matched content within the page.
    Have you heard about Pure Ceylon Tea ? Click for more information on Organic Tea and Ceylon Tea.

A search engine results page (SERP) . The results normally include a list of items with titles.

The keyword search result returned by the search engine is called search engine result pages.

A SERP is just the search enginge results page. I'd need to see your site to appraise it (you can e-mail me), I don't know how many links you've got but it might not be enough depending on the competition. If you're looking for tips check out sites like SEOBook, SEOmoz, etc.