Thread: hosting service to buy

Default hosting service to buy

Comparing services from keenweb.co.uk and ifastnet.com, which host would you stick to?
    And why? Tell me your opinions please.

I never heard about your hosts. I'd like you to compare them with 4Goodhosting.com. I can say that my personal experience is 100% positive without any disappointments. Their pricing is much reasonable compare to your host. The servers are guaranteed fast and runs without any interruption. The support they provide is 24 hours active and their support agents responded to my requests in just few minutes often with full solution. Very happy and satisfied with these guys.

I've been using absolutehostings.com for more than a year now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced.
    The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.

You can also check timeshost.com
    They have coupon code WHT. If you use that coupon code you will be able to get good discount for their services (50% OF).

iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans. The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts.

I have noticed M6.net can be good for meeting demands of server solutions. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I see that with hosting from webhostingzone.org everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.