Thread: Searching for offshore dedicated server

Default Searching for offshore dedicated server

I would like to order offshore dedicated server with these specs:
    4-Cores
    8GB RAM
    300GB SAS HDD
    What can you tell me about Pirateshosting.net and their services? Are they reliable?

I have noticed NLDedicated.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.

Bottom line, within maybe a half-hour total, I got everything I need, set up correctly!
    For the most part, Pirateshosting.net offshore hosting service has been great. Perfect network uptime - 99.9%.

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Pirateshosting.net.
    This decent company gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with... Keep up the good work guys!

I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be best option to get server hosting solutions with low latency to Argentina and accepting bitcoins. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of server.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

They never hesitated to help and always make things right. Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them.
    They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable. Pirateshosting.net is professional offshore web host.

If you are in search of reliable server hosting provider you should go with Aspnix.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is Giga-RDP.ca. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Pirateshosting.net have a great Dashboard to control everything in your account, from domains to billing to MySQL. They have one-click installs of several apps like Wordpress and Joomla, but they don't use Fantastico, so they are missing some like Drupal. However, I love the dashboard so much that I'm willing to try installing things myself if needed.