Thread: High end e-commerce web hosts?

Default High end e-commerce web hosts?

I need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for e-commerce web hosting services.
    The one I know is Demontech.net, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.

BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?

There are lots of things to be considered while choosing the right web hosting solution or eCommerce hosting for your online shopping website. First of all trust is everything when it comes to an online shopping website, there you has to check the previous record of web hosting provider of which you are dealing to host your website. Then the second thing is how much is secure when it online money transactions because the web host plays an important role in the security of online transaction. Then how much scalable is your web host, will it boost your bandwidth when the visitor count rises during holidays season and many more other thing to be consider while choosing the right ecommerce solution for your online shopping website

Must say that demontech.net service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
    I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

I can say that smart-web-host.com comes to mind, used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time, you will be pleased.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Check their discounts: http://www.demontech.net/hosting-coupons/
    My experience with Demontech.net is superb. The equipment is reliable and fast and the support they provide is knowledgeable, answers are returned quickly.

If you are looking for reliable hosting provider I can name timeshost.com solutions. They have powerful servers, featured plans and helpful staff.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Very happy with Demotech.net, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
    The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.