Thread: stable cloud hosting

Default stable cloud hosting

I am too tired with my current hosting due too low performance, email problems and weak support. Please share your suggestions and list me some good cloud hosting company names. I've noticed attractive offers provided by ViUX.com, what can you say about their services?
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Have you looked for reviews on them? I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

I've been using 4Goodhosting for a few years now. Their servers runs perfectly without any problem because the uptime is 100% up. Support is 24 hours active and very helpful. They are reliable and very nice on the phone. If you call with questions they actually take the time to walk you through things and explain things very well. Pricing is competitive.
    Last edited by moria; 11-20-2015 at 09:55 PM.

My suggestion is to rely on ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.

Cloud refers to an effective network of virtual hosting features and facilities which are hosted as well as managed by a third party. The companies have huge centers for data management. If you ever need hosting of data, you will have to buy or rent hosting service from them.

There are extensive benefits of cloud hosting, with improved security being the first and foremost advantage as these clouds are unlike the ordinary internet and so not vulnerable to hacking to some extent.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Use services from ifastnet.com, they have plans which are able to satisfy the demands of many webmasters with specific demands. SSD technology makes their load speed fast and there is a free firewall on them. Prices are low and support is beyond praise.

Now I am totally assured in stability of ViUX.com cloud hosting. I am receiving high uptime and helpful tech assistance. Thanks for your help.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

In what location you wish to host your website. The geographical location of a web host has the major impact on search engine and performance of a website. First of all where is your targeted audience come from or from where you want the more visitors to your website? Once you are done with this then held on choosing a web host for your website

I'd like to draw you attention to hosting services from wavecom.ee, servers are well-balanced and support is responsive and fast.
    Prices are competitive and uptime is high.