Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is Dedicated Web Hosting?

Default What is Dedicated Web Hosting?

Hello Friends,

Please tell me what is dedicated web hosting.

Dedicated web hosting offers you the resources and capabilities of an entire server, not shared with anyone else. To know more view this: https://www.eukhost.com/infographics...erver-hosting/

I know that warez-host.com has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.
    If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.

Dedicated servers are physical servers that are used to provide hosting services. They have customized builds and are more secure compared to any other types of hosting services.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Dedicated web hosting offers you the resources and capabilities of an entire server, not shared with anyone else. With a whole server completely devoted to you and your websites, you'll always have enough bandwidth and memory to handle exponential amounts of traffic and any kind of multimedia and interaction.

I know that with hosting from Exmasters.com servers everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

I am very pleased with my site and HostingSource service.. In my personal experience they are PERFECT!
    Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.

You can rely on them. They also started to offer 50% off the price on 1st month order.

A dedicated hosting service, dedicated server, or managed hosting service is a type of Internet hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else.

Hi, it is good to know about the Dedicated servers here and I am sure you guys will also help me out with the oracle backup and recovery strategy. I am so looking forward to know about it any help will be appreciable.

Thanks!

Cool

Hi

A dedicated hosting is a hosting configuration in which an organization leases entire servers in which a server works as a host of multiple clients. This can be done in comparison to the owner of a house, that is, you have an administrator can use all available resources at home. It provides total control of the business on the server, software and the entire system.

The features of dedicated hosting include:

-It is more reliable compared to shared hosting
    -A unique and dedicated IP address
    -It gives better performance for organization
    -It is flexible to adding useful software and changing server configurations
    -A custom firewall can help in enforcing the access control policy
    -It is more secure and can be customized as per client’s requirement

Hope this helps you.