Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need VPS advice

Default Need VPS advice

I have wordpress site with 250000 UV monthly. Not to much plugins
    No big peaks and max user in same time is about 350.
    Site have about 1000 pages, mostly text and pictures. Also some add delivery by adsense.
    Please can someone recommend proper VPS resource. And some good provider in Europe...
    What are your views on QHoster.com VPS hosting solutions? Will it be worth to deal with them?

Thanks

The best way to check them out is to check out for some reviews about them in various web hosting forums. This will ensure more information about the reliability and stability of their services.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Use VPS deals from hostsailor.com or integralhost.net, they provide Quality services in timely manner which satisfies the client needs.
    They provide a comprehensive, integrated and secure infrastructure which makes them attractive for many users.

I believe you should look for more reliable options. I can say Kvchosting.com is the best option to get virtual server hosting solutions. Their reliability is outstanding, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Think that it will be also useful for your request to share nice info on Findmeavps.com service.
    It is absolutely free service that helps to compare various VPS hosts and choose the most appropriate one for your needs.

My preferable option to get vps hosting solutions is JVMHost.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Try more reliable options. You can try 4Goodhosting.com. My experience with them is 100% positive. Servers runs very fast and always up. I never experience any downtime. Pricing is competitive. They have perfect support which is online 24 hours and responding in minutes and not ours. My online business has grown as a direct result of the service and exceptional support they have. Just give them a try!

Can also recommend SolVPS.com vps hosting solutions. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
    They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

According to my research Kvchosting.com is the best host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

VPS accounts from a2hosting.com are able to satisfy the needs of many discriminating webmasters.
    34PRESTO is their 34% off.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast.
    Support is helpful for 24 hours. Plans are full-featured.