Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need windows vps

Default need windows vps

I came across various windows vps hosting offers and found Aspnix.com, they offer hosting plans at good rates.
    I have a client who needs to host asp.net and he is not experienced enough of setting up the files by himself. He needs good customer support help.
    Is it trustworthy hosting provider?
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.
    As for good one for getting windows VPS plans, can highly recommend SolVPS.com and their cheap VPS solutions.
    New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

Good way to know about them is to research some good web hosting forums for reviews and feedback. This will ensure good knowledge about their reliability and stability and ensure you better services from them.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

With Aspnix.com plans everyone would receive stable fast hosting solutions, 24/7 real support and affordable pricing. I really like their top level services.

I know Aspnix.com hosting works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Try considering QHoster.com Windows VPS deals: https://www.qhoster.com/windows-rdp-vps.html
    Coupon : 2015end - 20% lifetime discount for shared , reseller , Linux VPS , Windows RDP VPS & cPanel managed VPS.

Always choose reputed web hosting companies like Hostgator, BigRock & Bluehost. You can get Quality vps Hosting at reasonable price at http://in.bluehost.com/vps-hosting.php

I can say that Stratus4.com is the most professional web host I've ever dealt with before. 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
    All in all, they are a big improvement from my last host, and I hope they continue with their good service.