Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dedicated Servers with Good Uptime?

Default Dedicated Servers with Good Uptime?

Which Dedicated Server Host would you have a deal with? I have found Pirateshosting.net offered nice dedicated servers.
    Give me more info about the activity of this host please. How is their server stability?

Thanks.

I think you should have more reliable options. According to my knowledge hosting022.com technical team is skilled enough to deliver any webmaster performance hosting with best stability and top customer care.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I've been with Pirateshosting.net for more than 7 months, and I'd like to say that I like this web host.
    The support is excellent, there are a few issues with the lack of an actual billing system, everything is taken care with via emails, however this isn't a major issue. Sales and support staff are amazing.

You can check out their server stability and reliability by reviewing various forums for customer feedback. You can find out more about them in various web hosting forums.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

If you can specify what server configuration you are looking for and what OS you need that would be better as all of us will know what you are looking for. If you need linux based I would recommend you to have a look at cddhosting.com. If you need windows dedicated server - then go for aspnix.com.

I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. Check out provisionhost.com server solutions as an alternative. They are providing a wide range of professional facilities, generous features at a fantastic price.

I started with Pirateshosting.net about two months ago. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. It is really good option to get professional offshore hosting services.

You can rely on servers provided by hosting022.com. They are providing a wide range of professional facilities, generous features and responsive support team.

Quote Originally Posted by №Lucky View Post
    Which Dedicated Server Host would you have a deal with? I have found Pirateshosting.net offered nice dedicated servers.
    Give me more info about the activity of this host please. How is their server stability?

Thanks.

You can get best dedicated server hosting at affordable price with 99.99% uptime at Bluehost , The Server is deployed within minutes of purchase.

I've been using Hostplay.com for a long time and they're fantastic. I went with them because I needed a dedicated server and their prices were a LOT better than anybody else. Plus, when I called them with questions, they actually picked up the phone.