Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: server choice

Default server choice

I need a quality dedicated server and my budget is tight and two hosts are under my consideration - Giga-RDP.ca and provisionhost.com. Which one is better to have a deal with? Any ideas?
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

I can't say anything about these hosts but I know that dedicated servers from a2hosting.com and dedicated-servers-top.hosting are able to satisfy all your demands.
    Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities and at a fantastic price.

If you have a tight budget then you can compare more servers before you choose the cheapest. There are various cheap dedicated server hosts available in various forums.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

I know that hosting022.com is a good place to order dedicated hosting packages at good rates.
    I have never had a problem with up-time, but my sites are low-traffic. You can submit support tickets easily right from the dashboard, and choose the level of severity of your issue.

I'd recommend you to use servers from integralhost.net and wavecom.ee, they have well-balanced servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Their technical team works around the clock troubleshooting and addressing potential problems before they become real issues.

I am new in this forum.

According to my research Giga-RDP.ca is reputable server host with powerful servers, enterprise hardware and low-cost deals, just give them a chance.

=>> HostingSource.com would be the best bet. They are offering 50% off the price on 1st month on their dedicated servers.
    As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

I'm sorry but I never heard about your host. I would like you to check out hosting service from 4Goodhosting.com. Servers are very reliable and always up 100%. You know what? I haven't seen any issues and my sites runs very fast. Their pricing is competitive. Support is 24 hours active and the agents are super responsive. They are able to respond in my support inquiries in few minutes often with full solution.