Thread: performance oriented host

Default performance oriented host

Good day everyone! I am too tired with my current hosting due too low performance, email problems and slow tech support. Please share your recommendations and suggest some good hosting companies oriented on performance and customer satisfaction. My friend suggested hostatiq.com, they have nginx + varnish + apache hosting plans, what can you say about their services?

Kindly ask the hosting services for trial, I hope this tool will be best for performance of web hosting.

I know that Jhplatinum.com is offering super sweet special on its ssd hosting services: Use the promotional code "JP99OK" for the first month 99% discount.
    So, you will loose nothing if you give them a try. It will be a good idea to know what you'll get exactly.

I have done a research on hostatiq.com services and can say you can trust their service. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend.

I know 3 reliable web hosts: HostDepot.com, Dreamhost.com, Adroitssd.com
    They have amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service. Compare them and choose the best one.

No doubts hostatiq.com would be suitable for your demands with their cheap featured plans and professional support. I can share their latest coolest offer:
    Up to 75% Off Initial + 100% Off for Life (Yes, NEVER PAY AGAIN!) + 7" Tablet Gift + 1 Year Emsisoft Anti-Malware for 5* PCs + 1 Domain FREE!
    Coupon: DEC2015-EER-100OFF-4LIFE-CENTURYDEAL
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I have been nothing but pleased with Gigapros.com hosting services. Write "EIG 50% -CASH-BACK" in notes box and they will complete free migration.
    Many control panel tools allow you to track every single bit of statistics that I would ever want to know about my site.

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to get hosting solutions with highest performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Youngman View Post
    Good day everyone! I am too tired with my current hosting due too low performance, email problems and slow tech support. Please share your recommendations and suggest some good hosting companies oriented on performance and customer satisfaction. My friend suggested hostatiq.com, they have nginx + varnish + apache hosting plans, what can you say about their services?
    Yes, You will face many issue if you host your websites with cheap web hosting providers never compromize with the quality of web hosting services you should choose Quality web hosting service providers like Bluhost. http://in.bluehost.com/