Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hostsailor.com vs ir-hosting.com

Default hostsailor.com vs ir-hosting.com

Which server would you stick to - hostsailor.com or ir-hosting.com?
    If you were me, what would you do?

You can trust Pirareshosting.net - its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
    Their servers are monitored every 1-minute, so that they are the first person to know about any unexpected server outages and fix the issue proactively. I like their professionalism.

If you are in search of reliable server hosting provider you should go with Exmasters.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I have seen that HostingSource.com started to offer 50% off the price on 1st month dedicated servers order.
    Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface. I am very satisfied with this service and will recommend it to anyone.

I've been with Hostsailor.com for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is.
    Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee. Your sites will be in good hands without any doubt.

I do want to draw your attention to services which ifastnet.com and oissite.com provide because of their top-notch services and uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
    Their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

If I were you, I will find better host like 4Goodhosting.com. According to my long time experience, they are excellent hosting provider. The server uptime is perfect so far and the speed is lightning fast. Prices are competitive. Support is 24 hours online and I usually get a response in few minutes of opening a ticket. I have nothing but 100% positive with these guys.

My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is provisionhost.com. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Check out downtownhost.com dedicated hosting packages: http://www.downtownhost.com/dedicated-servers.php
    Their support is always replying to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow!

Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
    I have decided to use hostsailor.com services as they are proven to be the best and most reliable in delivering quality dedicated servers.
    Their support is online any time I contact them.