Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: server at low prices with high uptime and quality support

Default server at low prices with high uptime and quality support

Which server is more preferable to sign up with - a2hosting.com or wavecom.ee?
    What would you do being in my place?

According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is delivering reliable server hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

As a good alternative can recommend you to look at Hostplay.com dedicated hosting packages.
    They have instant activation time guarantee - I like this. The support ticket system has been excellent with outstanding response times with clear intelligent answers.

My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is provisionhost.com. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

IMHO, digitalserver.com.mx will suit all your specific needs. They offer stable and fast dedicated servers at reasonable rates.
    The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done. It's good cheap hosting.

If I were you, I will go with 4Goodhosting.com. Their servers are priced at low cost. I would like to share my experience as i have been using since long time. It really serves a very great way as it provide reliable, 100% uptime. Support is exceptional. They are able to respond any of my support questions in minutes. I am very happy and satisfied!

Go ahead and give A2hosting.com a try. This web host is amazing. Would recommend these guys to anyone.
    It's easy to set up, paypal payments - mean that from Asia my payments are easily done.

According to my research provisionhost.com is reputable host with powerful servers, enterprise hardware and low-cost deals, just give them a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by BIsquit View Post
    Which server is more preferable to sign up with - a2hosting.com or wavecom.ee?
    What would you do being in my place?
    Can you tell more about your requirements? Do you need a specific location or specific server resources?
    Rad Web Hosting - cPanel Shared Hosting - Fast 24/7 Support
    Custom Dedicated Servers - Cloud Hosting - KVM VPS Servers
    500Gbps DDoS Protection Available - Master Reseller Hosting

Use a2hosting.com with no doubts.
    They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made me feel comfortable in choosing them.