Thread: Bitcoin dedicated server in Japan at low prices

Default Bitcoin dedicated server in Japan at low prices

I'm looking for a trustworthy offshore dedicated server provider in Japan and superbithost.com seems to be good to sign up with, have you ever tried their services?

I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. You should check out Exmasters.com deals. Their servers are powerful and prices are affordable, no matter what location is you looking for!
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

My recommendations is Pirateshosting.net - For most of my support requests, I have received a reply in five minutes or less, and they always do a good job with solving my problems.
    The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin.

Well I dare say servers from superbithost.com are worthwhile.
    Their servers work with neither glitches, nir outages.
    Support is online around the clock and they fix issues very fast.

Superbithost.com is a trustworthy host with stable and well-balanced servers.
    Bitcoin is a plus from them. You don't need to pay for the whole year.
    Support is helpful for 24 hours.
    Give them a try.

My experience with Pirateshosting.net web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
    All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.

I can express the point that the truth comes out of comparison, so I would recommend findmeaserver.com and their free services. They are really cool, highly recommend them.

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.
    I can draw your attention to webhosting-wmd.hr dedicated servers. They offer them in Croatia. Pricing is quite good and you will get what you pay for.

Quality dedicated servers are available from ir-hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
    All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

Hey
    Looking good enough
    I'd used their VPS for a some time, and it was good: they have some sort of DDoS attack prevention and even gives you cPanel preinstalled.
    Overall it was worked good and stable, no real problems ever in my practice.

But I'd want to install ServerSuit control panel some later and didn't succeed(
    Maybe it was a conflict with cPanel, didn't know.