Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: downtownhost for e-commercing? Is it good?

Default downtownhost for e-commercing? Is it good?

I need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for e-commerce web hosting services.
    The one I know is Downtownhost.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.

BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this web hosting provider?

Any better variants?

My recommendation is to buy hosting from hosts known as reliable and affordable such as smart-web-host.com. You can use 30FURTHER coupon and get 30% off!
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I think services from keenweb.co.uk are worth trying.
    They are able to satisfy the demands of many webmasters. Servers are well-balanced and uptime is high.
    Support is online for 24 hours.

Go ahead and give Downtownhost.com a try. They responded very quickly to some issues I had and resolved them right away.
    They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

I can say smart-web-host.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Their reliability is outstanding, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
    You can also get nice promos from them.
    ONE-MONTH to get one month when you buy one year hosting
    TWO-MONTHS to get two month when you buy two year hosting
    THREE-MONTHS and receive three month when you buy three year hosting
    You can visit their social pages for more details
    https://twitter.com/smwhost
    https://www.facebook.com/SmartWebHost
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I'd like to say that downtownhost.com is a very reliable web hosting provider which cares about customers.
    They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support. The live chat help system has always been very helpful.

I suppose should go with aicheapwebhosting.com services. With their plans you will receive stable servers and networking, cheap deals and responsive tech support.

Time is money. To spare yourself headaches, switch to Dailyrazor.com now. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
    Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes.

I can say aicheapwebhosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at downtownhost.com.
    The billing process is a little convoluted, but not a big deal - just pay attention to what they are asking you to do.