Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: solid server is looked for

Default solid server is looked for

Which server would you sign up with - panamaserver.com and oissite.com?
    Both companies are entrancing for me and can you help me to make a right choice please?

You can go with findmeaserver.com - their service is absolutely free and it helps to compare different dedicated servers hosts. It is a good place where you can choose the right dedicated server host.

You can compare both their reviews in various web hosting forums. This will help to know more about their server uptime, service reliability and support staff responsiveness. These all factors will help to choose the right host for your needs.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

I highly recommend 4Goodhosting.com. The servers are amazingly fast and reliable. The plans are fully featured. The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners. I feel fortunate to use them for over 4 years without any problem. Pricing remains competitive. Support is 24 hours active with super responsive agents. They have responded to any of my support questions in few minutes often with great solution.

If you are looking for reliable server hosting provider I can name Hostzealot.com solutions. They have powerful servers, featured plans and skilled tech staff.

To my mind you can rely on Hostzealot.com server solutions. They are reputable time-tested host with experienced staff and powerful hardware.

You can go with Pirateshosting.net and their team of experts. They offer nice dedicated servers - you will get what you pay for.
    The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered. Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at, can recommend Rareservers.com - these guys know how keep everything working.
    As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

I know that with hosting from Hostzealot.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I'd like to say that giga-dedicated.ca would be good to get hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.