Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need your assistance to find host

Default need your assistance to find host

I need a cheap web hosting account from the trustworthy host with highly available tech support and serveyoursite.com is under my consideration, what do you think of this host?
    How quality are they?

I know nothing about the host you are asking, but can say that webhosting-wmd.hr will work fine for your needs.
    Although they’re prices aren’t the absolute best, you get your money’s worth. The features they offer are nearly endless.

Services from virtono.com can be suitable for the needs of many webmasters and their uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast.
    For web hosting users they provide automatic & continuous data protection, this solution is free for web hosting customers and allows you to restore your files, databases or the entire cpanel account.

If I were you, I will try 4Goodhosting.com today. The servers they provide is exceptional based on my long time experience. Their hosting features are nearly endless and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts I've used before. Pricing is reasonable. Support is 24 hours online and the live chat is really helpful to me when I need to ask a quick questions. I am really pleased with them!

My recommendation is to use ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Well services from virtono.com and hostsailor.com are able to satisfy your needs, the OP.
    Their prices are rock-bottom and plans are full of useful resources with webmaster-friendly manner.

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

You can go with DailyRazor.com and its reliable web hosting service. I like their twitter account: twitter.com/dailyrazor
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Use hosting services from ifastnet.com, their servers are stable and prices are competitive.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast and uptime is high.
    All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries.

I second iFastNet.com, they have solid servers which work with neither glitches, nor outages.
    Support is online for 24 hours and they fix issues very fast before they become real problems.

Services form ifastnet.com and a2hosting.com are able to satisfy the demands of many web masters with specific needs.
    Servers work with no glitches and prices are competitive.
    Plans contain all necessary resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.