Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need a quality server and need your advice

Default need a quality server and need your advice

I need a quality server and two hosts are under my consideration - a2hosting.com and ir-hosting.com, which host would you sign up with being in my place?

I can point out that pirateshosting.net is a good option where you can get affordable dedicated servers at good rates.
    Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would rate them 4.8. Really Great job.

Try to check http://www.rackend.net/dedicated-servers.php - they have some good servers in the Switzerland and I believe if you check them you will be able to find something there. I have got the server for $99 per month. I have to say that I'm happy enough.
    They have really good support and network.

If you are in search of reliable server hosting provider you should go with giga-dedicated.ca. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

It seems to me a2hosting.com is thew best host to sign up with.
    This host provides quality SSD hosting services taking into account the needs of all their customers.
    Plans are full-featured and support is helpful for 24 hours.

I have been using HostingSource.com for 7 months and I'm very happy with their services. Their servers, support and uptime is superb.
    Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues.

If you are looking for best server host my recommendation is to get it from provisionhost.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I've been using 4Goodhosting.com for a while now and I've been very happy with the service. Their services can be helpful for many webmasters like me. Plans are fully featured with perfect uptime and their prices are competitive. As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience quick response time and very helpful information. My support emails takes only few minutes often with full solution. Just give them a try without any doubt.

I recommend bluehost , it's customer support is great.

I know that with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.