Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: quality server at low rate is needed

Default quality server at low rate is needed

WMD.Hosting and pirateshosting.net servers are attractive for my demands and I have to choose the most reliable one, do you know what is that?

I have noticed provisionhost.com would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Disk space and bandwidth are two of the most essential features of any web hosting plan. How much do you require?

What I want to recommend is to look at Tunevps.com and their dedicated hosting packages. Check out their FB page: facebook.com/tunevps
    I am very much satisfied by their customer service, they are available 24/7 and provide instant service whenever required.

You can rely on 4Goodhosting.com. According to my personal experience, the server uptime and overall speed performance are perfect and consistent. Pricing is competitive. When it comes to support, they are 24/7 available and respond fast! The agents helped me restore my lost website files immediately. I am very happy with the excellent service. Go ahead and use them without any doubt.

My recommendation is to have more reliable names and choose the best one. I can name Hostzealot.com that is offering reliable server hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know how to manage dedicated servers.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Pirateshosting.net and WMD.hosting servers are trustworthy and reliable and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
    Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
    It's difficult to make a right choice between such decent hosts.

I believe there's a sense in making a comparison research for their plans. Check HostingSource.com dedicated hosting packages:
    Virtual CPUs: 4
    RAM: 4GB
    Storage: 150GB (H/W RAID - 10)
    Traffic/Month: 10TB
    Price - $39/mo (50% off the 1st mo - discounted price - $19.50/mo)
    It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.

To my mind the best server hosting solutions are provided by Hostzealot.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

Comparing servers from pirateshosting.net and wmd.hosting I want to say that these hosts are worth trying, thier services are widely used by many webmasters all over the IT world.
    Prices are affordable and servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.

You know, pretty good dedicated servers offered by Superbithost.com: https://www.superbithost.com/offshor...ted-server.php
    I appreciate the hard work they put into making their service low priced and effective. They are professionals and know how to keep everything working.