Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shared ssd hosting

Default shared ssd hosting

Good day everyone! I am looking for shared ssd hosting account with high uptime and helpful customer support.
    What can you say about kvchosting.com and its services? How helpful is their customer support?
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

This is where our new SSD Internet hosting service is excellent. With a lack of moving parts, bandwith is only limited by the speed of the network.

I am unfamiliar with that provider, could you provide us with more information regarding your preferred location?
    Rad Web Hosting - cPanel Shared Hosting - Fast 24/7 Support
    Custom Dedicated Servers - Cloud Hosting - KVM VPS Servers
    500Gbps DDoS Protection Available - Master Reseller Hosting

I like their twitter account: twitter.com/kvchosting

I will remain with kvchosting.com until it no longer meets my needs. Why leave a good thing.
    The service is exceptionally fast and helpful. Their "control panel" has a complete set of web-management features.

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Guy Viau 8947 Hargis Street Los Angeles, CA 90034

Our SSD Website hosting service web servers utilize RAID cards with battery-backed non-volatile caching. This means that in the event of unexpected power loss, any data yet to be published will be saved in storage cache until the web server is cut normal again function.

I know that with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works swiftly. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

You can rely on Kvchosting.com hosting. They certainly willing to invest in building a relationship with their customers and offering fast ssd powered hosting for low price.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Not sure with the web host you mentioned though SSD shared plans are very popular nowadays. Most of web hosts are utilizing the SSD drives in their shared servers. The prime advantages of using Solid State Drives (SSD) are better speed, lower seek times, faster read / write performance. I would suggest you to do good research on reliability and support quality before choosing the web host.

These guys are awesome. You do need to know what you're doing, but when confused, Kvchosting.com always respond and guide and even straighten things out for you.
    The support is outstanding, best in the business, the server is always online. Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
    Special:
    Fresh Deleted Domain Giveaway by KVChosting
    Limited Time Only
    Fresh Deleted Domains (.com, .net, .info, .org and more...)
    Updated Daily
    They give this giveaway completely Free!!!
    Click here for more info: http://expireddomains.kvcwebhost.com