Thread: Looking for High End Server in Europe

Default Looking for High End Server in Europe

I would like to choose a reliable host offering stable and fast servers in Europe.
    My budget is $300 per month. I need 800 gbs of disk, Linux, 12 gbs of RAM, 12 tbs of bandwidth.

What are your views on Superbithost.com and its dedicated hosting services?
    Any comments on their pricing, reputation, etc.?

I'd say Giga-Dedicated.ca is perfect option for receiving server hosting solutions. Their reliability is high, support is fast and prices are low.

According to my knowledge Giga-Dedicated.ca servers are properly managed, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase. Support is second to none.

Absolutely one of the greatest web hosts that I have ever deal with. Superbithost.com will be good choice. They offer nice SSL Certificates and Bitcoin ddos protection.
    The few technical issues I had were fixed promptly, and were always handled by someone who was technically capable - unlike the previous large host I was with.

I believe you should compare offers and choose the best one according to their reliability and prices. To my mind perfect option would be pulsedmedia.com to use. You will receive high performance servers provided by skilled responsive staff.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Go go go, I like Superbithost.com - many of my clients have been using their offshore hosting services for a long time and they are happy.
    Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

I'd like to say that services from pulsedmedia.com are worth your attention. The uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. They provide their services with all necessary resources for affordable price
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.