Thread: What is Hosting Server?

Default What is Hosting Server?

Hello Friends,

Please tell me what is hosting server.

Dedicated server is your own server with disk space, RAM, Bandwidth (you manage your server by yourself or get managed server by hosting provider you deal with).
    Taking the advantage of the opportunity at I would like to recommend you Superbithost.com as there are many advantages of using them:
    - time-tested company;
    - competitive pricing;
    - good reviews.
    Think that I gave you all the reasons... They accept Bitcoin and also offer nice SSL Certificates and Ddos protection.

I have noticed Hostzealot.com would be optimal option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Web hosting is the service that makes your website available to be viewed by others on the Internet.

As for the best and the most professional host, can recommend wolfcraftserver.com - their servers are stable and fast.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
    The promo code is: ILOVEWOLFCRAFTHOSTING
    It gives 10% on everything.

My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is Exmasters.com. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I strongly believe that it will be also useful to recommend Tunevps.com and their dedicated servers: http://www.tunevps.com/dedicated-servers.html
    Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting.

Taking into account your needs, I suppose Hostzealot.com would match the best dedicated server host for your needs. They will help you to compare various web hosts. Their service is totally worth it!
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Why not to choose time-tested and trusted one?

I know that HostingSource.com is professional US web host offering nice specials on dedicated server hosting packages.
    Dedicated Server - Intel I7 (4790k) - 4 Cores CPU
    RAM: 16GB
    Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
    Traffic/Month: 30 TB
    Price - $109/mo (1st month discounted price - $35/mo)
    Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Hosting servers can be shared among many clients (shared hosting servers) or dedicated to a single client (dedicated servers), the latter of which is particularly common for larger Web sites where the hosting needs of the Web site owner necessitate more control and/or bandwidth.