Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for honest host for my new project

Default Looking for honest host for my new project

I am planning to launch my new project - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one.
    The one host I found is Stratus4.com, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.
    Do you know anything about them?
    Any other web hosts to explore?

I'd suggest to have more options to compare services and choose best fit for your needs. My preferable host to get honest cheap deals with good stability and support is Hostwinds.com, you won't regret of using their service.

I am most impressed with Stratus4.com for their friendly, timely and helpful support.
    They have helped me get several sites up and running in no time. The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use. 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

You will make right decision to give Stratus4.com web host a try. These guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently.
    They also offer low-cost hosting packages and here is the one I liked the most:
    $10 Per Month
    cPanel
    CloudLinux
    99% Uptime
    1500 MB Disk Space
    300 GB Monthly Bandwidth

I'd recommend to have more choices to evaluate and contrast services and pick best fit for your needs. My more suitable variety to get sincere inexpensive handles good balance and assistance is Hostwinds.com, you won't repent of using their service.

According to my knowledge Smart-web-host.com is the best place to get hosting solutions. Their reliability is best, support is responsive and servers are powerful and fast. Use 30FURTHER coupon to get 30% off!
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

What is your project about? Do you need Shared Hosting or VPS Hosting? What is your anticipated traffic ?

I could have suggested the better host and plan if these information were clear.

I never heard about the web host you mentioned. However, you can Google for their Reliability, Up-time records, Support quality and Reviews at trusted website and forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Madagaskar View Post
    I am planning to launch my new project - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one.
    The one host I found is Stratus4.com, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.
    Do you know anything about them?
    Any other web hosts to explore?
    I am fully satisfied using Stratus4.com cheap web hosting service. I consider these factors that influence on my positive reviews:
    1) Perfect network and server uptime - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.
    2) Fast Speed connectivity - load time of my website's pages is really fast (I am very glad).
    3) Great variety of features - 1-click scripts installer, free website builder, nice bonuses.

I can say with hosting from ViUX.com everything works smoothly. They are offering affordable deals with high uptime of network and professional support team.

Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose them. Stratus4.com is professional host along with 99.9% uptime and fast speed connectivity.
    Contact their 24/7 support, tell your requirements and they will find the best hosting fit according to your needs. Good luck!