Hello

First of all for that project i have choose a shared hosting. The site will be in one database but with 20 different domains. I think a shared hosting is a good solution because end of the day is one website
Now I want to talk about my business.

I have created a binary options network portals. This portal will be multilanguage with 20 top level domains.
When I am saying top level domains I mean binaryoptions.COUNTRY straight to the point.
At this stage I don't mind a lot about the design I just mind about SEO. When I will see SEO results I will fix the design. I know lot of people will say to me that I don't have to do this but believe me I have so many projects and I categorize my time by priority.
Anyway my question is this
As i mentioned before that website will be an SEO for just bonuses. I don't have the money to pay for translators and I am doing it through Bing translator. Because my content is not very big the translator doing it 60-80% ok.
Also the keywords I am targeting in google keyword planner tool are low or medium. I don't want high because I know with that strategy will be difficult
My question is this. In some keywords with low competition I have chances with that strategy to establish my main keyword to be on the first page of the google (not .com but country).
Also I registered to webmaster tools and I choose specific audience for every domain.
For example this site - opcao binaria - is portuguese and I choose at google web master the audience to portuguese speakers ( brazil and portugal for example)