Thread: choosing a right server ... where from?

Default choosing a right server ... where from?

If you have to choose between servers from pirateshosting.net and veeble.org, which host would you sign up with?

What about disk space, RAM, Bandwidth, Linux or Windows OS, etc.?

Personally I know that Tunevps.com is a good place where you can order dedicated hosting packages at good rates.
    The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct. Check out this server I like:
    Intel Atom C2758 for only $50/mo.
    8GB RAM
    250GB SATA or 120 GB SSD
    2.4GHz Cores
    Gigabit Network Port
    10TB Bandwidth
    So, take your time and choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

If I were you I would do good amount of research on both of these web hosts, check their reviews, assess their web hosting support, check past security and up-time records, etc. I'm really unsure about both of these web hosts but from my experience, I can recommend you AccuWebHosting. They are in business since 2003 and they have skilled and friendly support.

I suppose you need to have more reliable options. I have noticed Hostzealot.com would be optimal place to get server deals. Their servers are solid ans work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

I'd like to say that provisionhost.com would be best to get server hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

The right hosting server you can rely on is 4Goodhosting.com. My websites has been hosted for over 2 years and the servers remains solid. The uptime is perfect so far and I haven't seen any glitch. Pricing is competitive and I receive 24 hours fast support. They have live chat support which is really great. Someone is always available and responds in few seconds. I am very impressed with the service. Go ahead and try them.

Quote Originally Posted by YAg View Post
    If you have to choose between servers from pirateshosting.net and veeble.org, which host would you sign up with?
    I know one of them is offering offshore servers. And if you need really professional one, can highly recommend superbithost.com solutions. Check their offshore servers - you will get what you pay for.
    They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased. Can suggest you following their twitter account: twitter.com/Superbithost

As for me Rackend.com is the nice place to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.