Thread: cheap media server for ondemand streaming

Default cheap media server for ondemand streaming

Do you know any trustworthy host which is good at providing stable and reliable media servers for ondemand streaming?
    I have found some info about hosting-marketers.com, are they as good as they are spoken about?

What are your dedicated server requirements and budget? I could have suggested you the best fit plan if your requirements were known. Honestly, I never heard about the web hosting provider you mentioned though you can always do research on company's review, web hosting support, security, up-time records, etc. If you want other excellent alternative, I would highly recommend you AccuWebHosting.com as most Reliable Windows and Linux dedicated server provider. AccuWebHosting is known for offering the top notch hardware specifications at most affordable prices.

I suppose you should look for more options to make a proper choice. Check out server solutions provided by Giga-RDP.ca. They are reputable company with enterprise servers and skilled tech staff, just give them a try.