Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ModernBill

Hybrid View

Default ModernBill

New to the area. Is ModernBill as good as they say it is?

Nick K.

Default Probably better...

Fundementally, it's awesome...

ModernBill is history now, switch to WHMCS. It is the best billing software for webhosting, provide good support and services, easy to use and has number of features. It is a complete client management solution.

WHUK, i am with you. WHMCS is a best billing software, it is not only used to sell hosting but also you can sell any your product and services.

What the hell have I been doing for years?!?!? I keep waiting.... and waiting.... and waiting for ModernGigabyte to get off the stick and get **** working.

I talk to Kris, Blake, & Andy in person, airing my grievances. I'm told "parallels is going to allow us to make things better."

Well, I waited another 6 months from these promises & decide that "I like them, I'm just not in like with them anymore." Lo and behold, WHCMS. I checked it out 6 months ago. It looked sweet, but I'm in the middle of my "modernbill only beats me because he loves me" stage. Within 10 minutes of downloading, I have everything set up. In fact, I have everything set up and working better than it did before.

Now, onto testing the client import script.
    ------------------
    online fundraising software
    professional resume writer

ModernBill is a piece of commercial billing software designed for web hosts, ISPs, and WISPs. ModernBill is developed by ModernGigabyte, LLC, and it features a wide range of control panel, API, registrar, and other service modules so that companies can use certain third party services, such as domain names or SSL certificates.

Tummy Tuck
    Knoxville moving companies

ModernBill is a piece of commercial billing software designed for web hosts, ISPs, and WISPs. ModernBill is developed by ModernGigabyte, LLC, and it features a wide range of control panel, API, registrar, and other service modules so that companies can use certain third party services, such as domain names or SSL certificates.

buy steroids
    Philadelphia Airport

ModernBill has an established reputation for being a professional piece of billing software, targeted at small, medium, and large businesses as well as enterprise-sized companies.

ModernBill is often cited as the biggest corporate billing system on the market. However, there are a number of other billing systems on the same scale as ModernBill. Alternatives are listed in the billing and automation software category.

ModernBill also integrates with several other technologies and services that are published by ModernGigabyte, LLC, and the developers, including ModernAuthorize, SSLFactory, ModernDNS, and FraudGuardian.

WHMCS is a best billing software, it is not only used to sell hosting but also you can sell any your product and services.

WHMCS is a best billing software, it is not only used to sell hosting but also you can sell any your product and services.
    __________________________________________________ __
    Proofreading
    SEO Copywriting