Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheap SSD hosting

Default cheap SSD hosting

I wonder if ifastnet.com is the best place to buy a cheap and reliable SSD shared hosting with a free firewall?
    Are there any alternatives to them?

Not sure with the web host you mentioned though SSD shared plans are very popular nowadays. Most of web hosts are utilizing the SSD drives in their shared servers. The prime advantages of using Solid State Drives (SSD) are better speed, lower seek times, faster read / write performance. I would suggest you to do good research on reliability and support quality before choosing the web host. As far as firewall is concerned, ConfigServer Firewall (CSF) is the widely used by all web hosts and it is freely available.

The comparison is a good way to know what hosting provider is better. On the account of the fact, can recommend Kvchosting.com ssd web hosting solutions.
    You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds. Can also recommend you to follow their twitter: twitter.com/kvchosting

You can trust 4Goodhosting.com. My long experience with them is great! My websites are hosted for more than a year now and I can say that my sites are running fast without outages. Pricing is reasonable. Support is 24 hours active. The crazy part is that I get support responses in MINUTES, not hours. Most of my questions are answered in few minutes often with full solution which is fantastic. Just give them a try.

iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans. The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts.

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be perfect option to get SSD hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware, no matter what location is needed.

Kvchosting.com will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms. Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
    When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.

I know Kvchosting.com as one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

+++ votes for Kvchosting.com services. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (you know, several conversations went past midnight - great plus to their support service). Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

May I recommend Hostwinds.com stable hosting provider. You will receive quality hosting service provided by highly available knowledgeable tech staff.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.