Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm looking for a quality and cheap Windows VPS

Default I'm looking for a quality and cheap Windows VPS

I'm looking for a decent and cheap Windows VPS account and accuwebhosting.com was advised me to try, are thet as good as they are spoken about?

You will not regret a thing if you give LibertyVPS.net a try - their windows VPS hosting packages impressed me a lot, so I highly recommend this web host to you.
    Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters. You can follow their twitter account: twitter.com/libertyvps

As for time-tested and trusted brand in the hosting industry can recommend SolVPS.com and their windows VPS deals. They start from $9/mo.
    As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

I was really impressed by hostwinds ssd windows hosting deals: https://www.hostwinds.com/SSD-windows.php
    Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing. Very happy so far. I highly recommend them if you care about your online presence.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

You can confidently go with AccuWebHosting.com for all kind of Web hosting services. The company provides 99.99% uptime guarantee and 24x7 support via Live Chat and emails. AccuWebHosting's support team is very helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. They have got over 12 years of experience serving over 20000+ customers across the globe. They are highly praised by the customers and one of the few web hosts who is featured at Microsoft Web Hosting Gallery.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | Affordable Forex VPS
    Cloud Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers

You can get nice windows vps hosting deals if you contact kvchosting.com - just tell them your requirements and they will find a good fit for your needs.
    Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future. Like their FB page: facebook.com/kvchosting

+ Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

If you are looking for time-tested host with reliable vps deals take a look at realitsolution.com host. Using them my websites are always online with no network/server outages. Tech staff is available 24/7 and have really outstanding managing skills.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

You can rely on Hostwinds.com VPS hosting solutions. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

I suggest you to trust hostwinds.com. You will receive quality hosting service provided by highly available knowledgeable tech staff.

Just choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.
    As for Windows VPS in US, can highly recommend HostingSource.com services. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.