Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SSD shared account with high ptime and quality supoprt

Default SSD shared account with high ptime and quality supoprt

If you have to buy a cheap and reliable SSD shared account, which host would you have a deal with - ifastnet.com or hostingsource.com?

I think you should consider exploring more web hosts because there are thousands of web hosts are available that can fulfill your requirements easily.

You can Google and check reviews of your choice of web hosts at trusted review websites and forums.

If you want alternative host to compare the plans, I could suggest you AccuWebHosting.com. AccuWebHosting is an excellent Web Hosting provider with highly optimized web server specially for the PHP based CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal etc.

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
    LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
    100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites
    99.99 % Uptime Guarantee
    AccuWebHosting.Com | Affordable Forex VPS
    Cloud Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers

My suggestion is to use Kvchosting.com hosting deals. Their servers are provided by professional responsive team with high performance and featured cheap plans.

I vote for ifastnet.com.
    All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries. Support is helpful and fast around the clock.

Must say that Kvchosting.com service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them. Follow their twitter account: twitter.com/kvchosting

kvchosting.com - is leading provider in SSD. Check them out and I'm sure you will be able to get really good service. They have lots of positive reviews!

May I suggest Hostwinds.com hosting provider based on litespeed and ssd for best performance. You will receive quality hosting service provided by highly available knowledgeable tech staff

I've been with Hostwinds.com for 5 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
    They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful. Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals.

To my mind Hostwinds.com is perfect option for everyone who wants quality hosting service. There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which are able to satisfy the demands of many users, you will receive performance optimized featured plans for reasonable pricing.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.