Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: quality and solid server to buy

Default quality and solid server to buy

A2hosting.com and pirateshosting.net servers are attractive for my demands and I need to know if there are customers of these providers on this forum, if yes, please share your experience with me please because I have to opt for the best company.
    Thanks in advance.

If I were you I would do good amount of research on both of these web hosts, check their reviews, assess their web hosting support, check past security and up-time records, etc.

I'm really unsure about both of these web hosts but from my experience, I can recommend you AccuWebHosting. They are most Reliable Windows and Linux dedicated server providers since 2003. AccuWebHosting is known for offering the top notch hardware specifications at most affordable prices.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | Affordable Forex VPS
    Cloud Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers

I have no experience with that host. I'd like you to check out hosting services from 4Goodhosting.com. I have a 100% positive experience with them. Servers are solid and very reliable. Uptime is perfect and no outages. Support is the best because they are 24 hours active and responsive. My support tickets are responded in minutes and not hours. Just give them a try.

I suppose you need more reliable names to choose from. I can say Hostzealot.com is offering top server deals. They are experienced host with high performance, stable network and available team. Prices are reasonable.

Why not to give HostingSource.com a try? They offer a wide range of dedicated servers and here is the one I can recommend:
    Dedicated Server - Xeon E3 1245v2 - 4 Cores CPU
    RAM: 24GB
    Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
    Traffic/Month: Unmetered
    Price - $129/mo (1st month discounted price - $40/mo)
    No doubt, they are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently. Follow their twitter account here: twitter.com/Cloud_Servers_

Well a2hosting.com and pirateshosting.net servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Reliable servers are excellent, reliable, and really powerful - love all the features and the support is second to none.

I'd like to say that provisionhost.com would be nice place to get server solutions with best performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

I just got started with Superbithost.com and so far I haven't had to contact tech support. It's easy to use and the customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help. It is one of the best places where you can get stable dedicated servers.
    The prices are very fair...The Web-control panel features are excellent...

Taking into account your needs, I suppose Hostzealot.com would match the best dedicated server host for your needs. They will help you to compare various web hosts. Their service is totally worth it!
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

As for me provisionhost.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.