Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VPS account .... where would you buy it from?

Default VPS account .... where would you buy it from?

Where would you buy a stable and cheap VPS account from - hostsailor.com or bekserver.de?
    Any input is appreciated!
    Thanks!

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison. You'd better widen your search. I know SolVPS.com is cool VPS host.
    They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

I think you should consider exploring more web hosts because there are thousands of web hosts are available that can fulfill your requirements easily. You can check the reviews of these web hosts at various web hosting forums. This will help you to know more about their server up-time, service reliability and support staff responsiveness. These all factors will help to choose the right host for your needs.

In case you wish to have other web hosts to compare the plans, I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for quality Linux and Windows VPS Hosting solutions.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | Affordable Forex VPS
    Cloud Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers

As an alternative option I can say JVMHost.com hosting solutions are perfect fit for any webmaster. Their support is professional, prices are low and service is top notch!

Depends on what you are looking for. I mean server configuration, server location and your price range of course. Can you please specify that for us.
    I have Hostwinds VPS atm and happy enough. So if you are intersted you might have a quick look at their plans.

You will be pleased dealing with Hostwinds.com and their team of experts. They offer nice budget and ssd vps hosting solutions.
    SSD is much faster, but more expensive than budget. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!

it's really hard to make a choice comparing services from hostsailor.com and bekserver.de because their reputation is high and stainless and there are many sweet reviews of them on WHT as well as many other respectable review websites.
    Prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.

I have noticed provisionhost.com would be best option to get virtual server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I know JVMHost.com have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I know that hostplay.com have nice vps hosting plans and offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
    Their team are great, they can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.

+++ ==>> Get a 15% Lifetime Discount on Any VPS Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF15HP