Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VPS hosting ....can you help me out?

Default VPS hosting ....can you help me out?

Can you help me out to select a right VPS account having two hosts under consideration, I mean hostingsource.com and bekserver.de?
    What would you do if you were me?

Have you checked their reviews on Google or any third party review websites? If not, check them on Trustpilot or customerlobby.com. You would get Idea how reliable they are. In case, you want to check other alternatives, I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for ultimate VPS solutions. They are offering VPS Hosting on Cloud, Traditional and SSD platforms supported by highly skilled support technicians. All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % uptime, 24/7/365 responsive support.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | Affordable Forex VPS
    Cloud Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers

I vote for bekserver.de.
    BEKServer’s custom solutions offer the latest branded hardware, secure software, and expert service around the clock. They are there for you 24/7/365, per e-mail and telephone. And you can log into their Webmailer, their customer Control Panel, and their Online FTP anytime, anywhere.

I suggest you to get more reliable names. My recommendation is to use Kvchosting.com VPS solutions. Their services are cheap and support is responsive, just give them a chance

HostingSource.com have been excellent support and reliability. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
    The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras!

I am 100% satisfied using 4Goodhosting.com service. I have a VPS account with them and so far, no problem. They've hosted my WordPress blog for my business for 8 months now and the excellent uptime and speed is the reason to stay with them. Pricing remains competitive. Fantastic 24 hours support, questions usually answered within few minutes often with full solution. If I were you, I will definitely contact them today.

I believe you should compare offers and choose the best one. I can say JVMHost.com is offering high quality vps hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

You will be pleased dealing with QHoster.com. They offer nice VPS hosting plans. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount!

Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 14 minutes is now more like 3-4 hours. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however.

The price is attractive.

I would recommend www.wwshosting.net.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net
    Sales & Support – (361) 455-6471
    Billing – (361) 592-7887

#1 Business-Class Shared Website & E-mail Hosting, #1 VPS & Dedicated Server Hosting, and #1 Website Development

If you are looking for reliable VPS hosting with powerful servers and stable networking I recommend Hostwinds.com. You will get responsive support and reasonable pricing.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.