Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the cheap Web hosting..?

Quote Originally Posted by swatijain2233 View Post
    Hello friends,

I Want know that, What is the cheap Web hosting..?
    In cheap web hosting the web hosting services are provided in cheap prices.

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

Can recommend Swissns.ch website hosting deals. So far I have been very pleased. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed.
    Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

Cheap web hosting refers to hosting services at cheap prices. Today there are numerous hosts that offer as low as $1 virtual private servers for their clients.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

I moved all my sites to Stratus4.com: great pricing, friendly user interface, excellent support and decent uptime.
    I've never had a problem with billing and my account gets renewed yearly without problem or additional charges.

Don't forget to use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

different people got different view in cheap hosting. Sometime, cheap is because some of the upstream do not want to waste the resoure that was not being use and sell it cheap to people who need it.
    + HaBangNET - Stable + Reliable + Powerful + High-Availability - Since 2010
    + Multiple Domain Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting
    + Global Web Hosting Services - Go STABLE? Go with HaBangNet!
    + Servers Hosted in China | Hong Kong | Singapore | Australia | United States | Germany | Lithuania

If you require decent premium hosting - Linux & Windows, I can highly recommend Plusplushosting.net deals.
    Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

Follow their twitter: twitter.com/plusplushosting - they post some nice specials and promos there from time to time.

I can say that QHoster.com is trustworthy web host. I am overall still pleased with the value of the service and the customer service and have been tremendously satisfied with the reliability and the accessibility of the server and my site as a whole. They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.