Thread: server for e-commerce

Default server for e-commerce

I am looking to buy dedicated server at cheap price. I need this for big e-commerce project.
    Budget is around $100.
    I've found several web hosts and WooServers.com is among them. What do you know about their server solutions?

You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

I can draw your attention to Rareservers.com and their team of experts. They offer servers in France, USA and UK.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Check out their facebook page!

To know more about hosts reliability you should do research on them with the help of review websites. I heard lots of positive on WooServers.com servers. They are reputable company with enterprise servers and skilled tech staff, just give them a try.

You can trust Superbithost.com - all of their work is based on quality and they offer nice dedicated hosting packages.
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

I believe that QHoster.com will suit all your needs.
    Uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.
    Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.

Just try to have a look at https://www.hostwinds.com/
    If you are on the start - you can start with their VPS server and then upgrade your plan to dedicated server.

Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say WooServers.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.