Thread: yougottohaveithosting.co.za vs pirateshosting.net

Default yougottohaveithosting.co.za vs pirateshosting.net

In terms of buying a quality and cheap dedicated server, which host would you have a deal with - yougottohaveithosting.co.za or pirateshosting.net?

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
    You will be pleased dealing with Superbithost.com - their dedicated servers impressed me a lot. They accept Bitcoin. And also offer nice ssl certificates and ddos protection.

I prefer to get quality servers from provisionhost.com provider. You will be pleased with their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.

Pretty good dedicated servers offered by Hostwinds.com team. I can't but praise this team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer.

As for me provisionhost.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I can say provisionhost.com is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I think yougottohaveithosting.co.za is decent enough to sign up with.
    Dedicated server hosting is suitable for high demanding customers who need the root access, install their own applications on the server or resell the web space to their clients.

If you are looking for best server host my suggestion is to get it from a1dedicatedservers.com. Their servers are solid, prices are reasonable and uptime is outstanding.